Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nifty may move sharply, who told you first, EWP or TA?

Weekly Chart
I wonder how certain potent indicator patterns crop up just at the right moment. For instance take the "hook" which has formed on MACD, marked by the oval on the above chart. This pattern indicate possibility of dynamic movement in a short time frame. Also this pattern has aligned when we are expecting a 3rd wave in Nifty. So the question remains, not in my mind though, is EWP a method which gives a peek into the future. I believe so, what about you?

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice Study... EWP will give peak and TA will confirm each time that we are on the right track..... Thanks for sharing this... It always help me if i missed inbetween on the EWP path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly the point I was trying to make. I am very happy that you got what I was trying to say. TA is the perfect complement to EWP.

      Delete

...I am thrilled to learn what you think about this piece of content...