Thursday, July 12, 2012

Infy - Elliott Wave Analysis

Please refer the last post on Infy, no wave labels, no Fibonacci relationships, no trend lines, no nothing. The result, after a bit of "testing our patience" a clean 10% drop in a day. That's the power of EWP, or as Prechter puts it aptly in his classic EWP: Key To Market Behavior, the power of "Elliott Touch". Once you apply yourself and take the pains to learn the rules and guidelines, those rules and guidelines will subconsciously help to spot such patterns in the markets, just by taking a glance at the chart.
I sincerely urge you to give a shot to learning EWP. I see targets for this down move around 2060 - 2025 levels, lets see what actually transpires.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Aniruddha,

    I am a regular reader of this blog and you are doing an amazing job.
    Which books do you suggest to read.I know you mentioned one book you started with,which one is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly refer to the books section on my blog, the titles mentioned there are some of the starters I recommend you read. Also I am working on a book on TA and EWP myself, but it will take time. I will inform everybody about it once it is done.

      Delete
  2. Thats great news...Will wait for it eagerly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the meanwhile if it not too much of a botheration you can become a member of my blog, I will greatly appreciate it.

      Delete

...I am thrilled to learn what you think about this piece of content...