Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Nifty third wave extension continues !

Nifty has eluded us since last couple of weeks, and thats probably because we are in a bull trend already. I have given up forcing market as per my count, and have tried to see what market is telling us, and the chart besides shows what I think market is telling us. We are extending in wave (3) of [3]. Once this wave (3) is done, we may see a brief correction to 5040, only to resume wave [5] up. The 261.8% projection of wave [1] comes around 5300 levels, i feel the probable target for this whole up move in wave I may reach this area around 5300. Kudos to those who were adamant bulling during this rally.

4 comments:

  1. very sensible count ... its an impulse ... shud tgt 5270-5300 @ minimum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the appreciation, i also feel the 5300 levels are imminent.

      Delete
  2. this feels gr8! my projection of 5265 is sure then!! Yipee.... thanks man!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have already praised 'adamant bulls' in my post itself.

      Delete

...I am thrilled to learn what you think about this piece of content...