Monday, December 10, 2018

One Cool Trick To Set The Correct TPO Size On Market Profile Chart For Any Instrument

Need A Simple Way To Set Correct TPO Size On A Market Profile Chart Read On...

Setting TPO size for different instruments on a Market Profile chart is probably the most tedious aspect of using a Market Profile chart. I know this because I have struggled with it for years. But you don't have to go through the pain anymore. 

Just follow my simple method of setting the correct TPO size on a Market Profile chart for any instrument of your choice. I know reading through a long-form blog is not always possible, hence I am including a video of the said method below, enjoy and let me know what you think about it...


Talk To Me

If anything comes to your mind about this video, don't forget to let me know in the comments section below. I am super thrilled to see how this one works out for you.

And before you go, if you are serious about learning this wonderful tool called Market profile then do check out my Market profile course here... It goes into great details to help you learn Market Profile, for beginners and advanced users alike.

Also if you are not really sure where to begin, then take my LCTR Framework course, which is available at a whopping 90% discount for just INR999 or USD16. Check it out here... 

Always with you...
Dean

PS: You can really help me out by sharing this cool method to set the TPO size for any instrument on a Market Profile chart with your friends.

Sharing Is Caring 👇👇👇

No comments:

Post a Comment

...I am thrilled to learn what you think about this piece of content...